[arin-ppml] private whois record

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Aug 7 17:37:20 EDT 2012

[kjk] Even in the case of the womens abuse shelter who's contact information
*may* need to be protected, I don't believe the entity that manages their
network need necessarily be afforded the same protection.  Those shelters
also typically maintain P.O. boxes and/or off premises offices to protect
their physical address.
{gross snippage}