[arin-ppml] CGN multiplier was: RE: Input on an article by Geoff Huston (potentially/myopically off-topic addendum)

Michel Py michel at arneill-py.sacramento.ca.us
Thu Sep 15 19:32:41 EDT 2011

> Owen DeLong wrote:
> 3 routers: MikroTik RB750GL -- $59.95@ = $180

I did not know these, darn cheap. Won't take a full IPv4 BGP table
though; is there the Cisco equivalent of a route-map to you accept only
the default route from the peer even if they send you a full table?

Still, we're looking at $3K setup at best plus the monthly fees to the
colos. I assure you that most small businesses won't go for that, and
when it's not the money they're afraid of the complexity.

Michel.