[arin-ppml] 2011-1 dissent Was: Re: ARIN-2011-1: ARINInter-RIRTransfers - Last Call

Kevin Blumberg kevinb at thewire.ca
Wed Oct 26 18:53:01 EDT 2011

John,

If that is the case I do not support the current text.

I strongly support 2011-1 continue to be worked on but I feel that any needs assessment done from which ever
side does it is more closely related to that regions current policies.

I believe that "compatible" should be replaced with a more consistent and defined criteria that matches a
minimum agreeable needs based requirement for a transfer out of region.

Kevin Blumberg
T 416.214.9473 x31
F 416.862.9473
kevinb at thewire.ca