[arin-ppml] ARIN-2011-1: ARIN Inter-RIR Transfers - Last Call

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Oct 19 20:17:14 EDT 2011

On Oct 19, 2011, at 8:03 PM, Martin Hannigan wrote:
> I do. And you've excercised that standing. I don't mind if you represent us all now and answer all of Bills questions with straight answers.

Marty -

    In general, I do not represent the AC, and it is the AC members working
    on various policy drafts who are the ones best qualified to speak regarding
    their specific disposition.   When I see questions about ARIN business,
    the Policy Development Process, or staff handing of requests in accordance
    with policy, I try to be as responsive as humanly possible in answering.

    I believe I've provided straight answers to all of Bill's questions that are mine
    to answer, but please let me know if I missed any.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO