[arin-ppml] question about NRPM 'efficient utilization' criteria

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 15:23:46 EDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 11:23 AM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

Not that I am in favor of the change;  I would strongly prefer the
table option to still exist, and for the table to be restored, but
2010_14 was rather explicit

"Strike sections 4.2.3.7.2., 4.2.3.7.4. and 4.2.3.7.5."

The table option for accounting for additional utilization was
specifically striken from the policy
by that particular change.

And now we have a situation that needs to be corrected, where we have
one policy referring to another policy that no longer exists.

--
-JH