[arin-ppml] question about NRPM 'efficient utilization' criteria

Jimmy Hess mysidia at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:17:16 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:

> The 4.2.3.7.5 table was deleted by 2010-14 (you can see the original
> format in the previous versions of the NRPM).  Clearly the references
> should have been updated/removed.

Oops... someone free()'d   the page the table was on,  but left a dangling
pointer reference in the NRPM.

I would call that a bug. :)

> Previous version of the NRPM with the table:
>  https://www.arin.net/policy/archive/nrpm_20110727.pdf

If the table is gone...   the conclusion I would have is that the
table is no longer
allowed under the policy,   so it doesn't matter what the old version said,
if it's no longer an allowed method.

--
-JH