[arin-ppml] Downstreams, needs less than /24 and PI availability

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 16:40:05 EDT 2011

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 2:30 PM, Kevin Kargel <kkargel at polartel.com> wrote:

> [...]

You mean "cuts the heart". And kills the patient.

I wouldn't have brought this topic up if it wasn't _already happening_
and beginning to gain some momentum. In thinking about it, it probably
won't impact my employer so much as it will impact smaller networks.
I'm happy to waste a /24 and a burn a routing slot on each denial if
that's what the ARIN community wants me to do.

Thanks!

-M<