[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-151 Limiting needs requirementsforIPv4transfers

Mike Burns mike at nationwideinc.com
Wed Nov 23 13:16:19 EST 2011

John,

The current policy states that justification would be required of the
recipient in all cases I proferred, in order for ARIN to update Whois.
Is that accurate? Assume all these decisions are happening today.

Was the judge in your response dealing with legacy space under no RSA with
ARIN?

Regards,

Mike