[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-151 Limiting needs requirements forIPv4transfers

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Nov 23 12:49:52 EST 2011

Mike -

 In all cases, we update the ARIN registry in accordance
 with the adopted policy.  If these happen without us
 being involved, then we seek a motion of clarification.
 We just recently have had a judge go back and revise their
 order to make clear that their nothing in their previous
 order effected a sale “free and clear” of any interest of
 ARIN whatsoever, which then provides us the opportunity to
 explain how the community wants these resources managed.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO