[arin-ppml] "whole community" (PPM versus PPML)

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Tue Nov 8 15:36:57 EST 2011

On Tue, Nov 8, 2011 at 3:23 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
> On Nov 8, 2011, at 3:03 PM, William Herrin wrote:
>> At least, it bubbles up when that text is actually presented to the
>> whole community instead of just the portion which haunts PPML.
>
>  I'd like to understand this point better; do you believe that
>  there is a significant difference between those on the PPML
>  mailing list and those who attend the Public Policy Meeting?

John,

Certainly. I've met plenty of folks at the meeting that I've never
seen on PPML. And I've read valuable debate on the PPML from folks who
as far as I know have never attended a meeting. There is some
intersection to be sure, but it's far from total.

Your experience is different?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004