[arin-ppml] transfer conditions

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Wed May 11 12:46:39 EDT 2011

I would tend to argue the other side of this coin.  It is impossible to write a boilerplate contract for anything that will cover all situations and circumstances.  Most contracts will have caveats and addenda to fine tune the contract to best serve the interests of the parties involved.  NDA's that are more restrictive than standard might be one example.

I suspect that if we wrote an RSA with enough clauses to cover all possible circumstances it would require a rather large hard drive to house it and would take a team of logic PHD's to understand it.

I completely believe that ARIN staff works for the best interest of the community and with all due diligence.  I fully support ARIN staff having the authority to modify an RSA to fit special circumstances.

Kevin