[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-146 Clarify Justified Need for Transfers

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Thu May 5 14:45:22 EDT 2011

> I was fine with the fuel rationing. I would be fine with it again if I could
> get my fuel for $0.79/gallon again.
>
> Owen

Owen,

Would it be fair to say that you don't support free markets and leave
it alone there? I could spend all day expressing my thoughts on how
horribly bad that would be, but it's not entirely relevant to PPML.

I'm really not trying to attack your political values, just establish
your particular flavor of bias.

Thanks,
--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team