[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - March 2011

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 01:57:29 EDT 2011

Thanks.  That's the first large confirmed IPv4 address sale I've seen
reported between two such companies.

But I wonder how they can transfer 666,624 addresses under 8.3, which
requires that the recipient "demonstrate the need for such resources, as a
single aggregate, in the exact amount which they can justify under current
ARIN policies."  That would seem to allow 512k or 1M addresses to be
transferred, but nothing in between...

Scott