[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-138 IPv6 Size Category Alignment

Charles Gucker cgucker at onesc.net
Mon Mar 14 20:00:29 EDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Randy Carpenter <rcarpen at network1.net> wrote:

> I think I'd rather see it line up better with ARIN-2011-3:

I would implore you to add the appropriate language to ARIN-2011-3
then.    As I have stated in other threads.   This proposal is to
simply align the current policy with current practice.     If policy
changes and the policy does not take this type of activity into
account, then I would modify the language to reflect such change.
But in absence of that, lets just sync up the policy and practice.

charles