[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2011-1 -Inter-RIRTransfers -Shepherd'sInquiry

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Jun 23 13:51:17 EDT 2011

I also agree that a rule set is required, if for no other reason than for network operators to be able to research and design their networks to interoperate with the world.

While operating under cooperative anarchy algorithms, I doubt anyone will deny that the RFC base is a rather extensive rule set.

Kevin