[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2011-1 - Inter-RIR Transfers - Shepherd's Inquiry

Bill Darte BillD at cait.wustl.edu
Tue Jun 21 20:11:22 EDT 2011

Owen,
Others on the AC would be interested as I am I'm sure in seeing the
tweaks you propose and or course you are welcome to make a motion to
send that new text to last call.
My current effort is an attempt to air the issues once again in a
focused way so that if a motion like yours fails to achieve 8 votes in
the AC, we have a contingency plan.
I support your effort.
bd