[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-155 IPv4 Number Resources for Use Within Region

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Sat Jul 2 04:00:02 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:24 PM, ARIN <info at arin.net> wrote:
> ARIN-prop-155 IPv4 Number Resources for Use Within Region

Oppose as written.

However, I do think Robert has identified a legitimate problem. It
costs less than $5000/year to establish and maintain a US corporation.
If I'm a French or Japanese telco, what policy stops me from creating
a Delaware ISP subsidiary whose sole existence is acquiring ARIN IP
addresses and assigning them for well documented use in my European or
Asian operations?

Regards,
Bill Herrin

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004