[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-128: Replacement of Section 4.2.4.4

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 11:42:34 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Lee Howard <spiffnolee at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Hard to measure without some performance statistics to be honest.

[ clip ]

> b.  Surely ARIN should not stop fraud investigations because runout is
> imminent?

Definitely not.

> c.  If you want ARIN not to start any resource reviews "at any other time"
> between now and IANA runout, I would understand.

No, but I want an applicant to not be truncated if they are in the
middle of a resource review and at the end of it they are validated to
be in compliance with policy. They should receive their request in
full based on policy in effect at the time that they made their
request.

[ clip ]

Best,

-M<