[arin-ppml] IP "Experts" -- off topic comment

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Fri Jan 7 12:41:10 EST 2011

I suspect that everyone who is active on this list stands to profit from IPv6 adoption in one form or another.  If everyone who had a vested business interest abstained from commenting it would be a very quiet list.

I don't think that any of the "IPv6 experts" are worried about a lack of work opportunities in the next couple of years.  There is plenty of opportunity in the offing, I don't see a need for anyone to artificially create a demand.

I for one greatly value the input from "experts" who will derive income from IP networking, whether v4 or v6.  Thank you all for participating.

Kevin Kargel