[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-136 Services Opt-out Allowed for Unaffiliated Address Blocks

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Thu Feb 24 19:58:06 EST 2011

And note, by the way, that I am currently OPPOSED to this policy proposal.

But also believe we need a way to allow transfers to happen without risk
to the seller in the case where the seller hasn't signed the LRSA.
(Specifically, the case where one starts a transfer, signs the LRSA only
because it is required for the transfer, and then the transfer fails to
happen for external reasons... how can one un-sign the LRSA at that point?)

Matthew Kaufman