[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks - revised

Jeffrey Lyon jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net
Fri Feb 18 13:58:19 EST 2011

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Owen DeLong <owen at delong.com> wrote:

>> Keep in mind that many of us still live on that volcano.
>
> Sure... It's time to move. We cannot change the direction of the lava flow.
> It will destroy your house.
>
> If you don't move, the results are your responsibility.
>
> Owen

We'd be happy to, as soon as we gain universal vendor support. As i've
mentioned in NANOG, we're not going to flame specific vendors but more
often than not there are serious issues with native IPv6 adoption (at
least at this point).

--
Jeffrey Lyon, Leadership Team
jeffrey.lyon at blacklotus.net | http://www.blacklotus.net