[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:23:41 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 20:12, Edward Lewis <Ed.Lewis at neustar.biz> wrote:
> Given these lines, I think then the policy proposal has been made for the
> wrong reasons.  For one, there isn't any specific complaint coming from
> legacy holders, just speculation that they would be impacted.  (If a legacy
> holder came forward and found grounds for a policy to remove their listing,
> that's another matter.)

I am not in favor of this proposal as written, but policy proposals do
come from people trying to improve the policies who are not directly
impacted.  I support everyones right to make proposals, in self
interest, in altruistic interest, or whatever, no matter what I think
of any particular proposal.  The ppml participants are certainly
special enough to make their opinions known about any particular
proposal.