[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-133: No Volunteer Services on Behalf of Unaffiliated Address Blocks

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:22:46 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Benson Schliesser
<bensons at queuefull.net> wrote:
> So, do you believe the current approach is proper stewardship?

Perhaps not, but you seem to have started by asserting some things
that you haven't provided evidence or supporting arguments for.

>I rather think that pruning questionable data is a better practice than leaving it in the Whois.  We can debate the specifics of implementing such a practice, but I'm interested in whether you (dis)agree fundamentally with that approach to data management.

Please start by explaining which data you find to be "questionable" and how.

Policy should flow from identified and articulated problems which are
commonly agreed to be genuine and significant.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com