[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-131: Section 5.0 Legacy Addresses

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:56:34 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:44 PM, Chris Grundemann <cgrundemann at gmail.com>

> I agree. I see no reason to distinguish in this case. IMHO, this
> policy should apply to ALL addresses returned to ARIN.

I disagree. If some on the AC want to modify this when the AC receives
it, that's up to them. I've made the edits that will resolve the
issues that I've identified in the most clear and concise way
possible. So far, I've heard only straw-men as to why to include any
other text. If I read something that is significant and that doesn't
seek to lop on complexity and unnecessary actions, I'll be happy to
reconsider.

Best,

-M<