[arin-ppml] Statistics regarding NRPM 8.3 Transfers to date

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Apr 29 16:55:21 EDT 2011

On Apr 29, 2011, at 4:40 PM, Scott Leibrand wrote:
> Org A transfers part of their allocation/assignment to Org B.

Note that space in a transfer could easily be only part of an
original allocation, and still be the smallest block possible
to transfer... i.e. I'm not certain how this metric is useful,
but will endeavor to research and deliver this information.

> Org C receives multiple CIDR blocks (or continuous address
> ranges) from whatever source(s).

The 10 recipient organizations received a total of 18 contiguous
IPv4 address blocks; several of those recipients received blocks
which were composed of adjacent /24's.

I hope this helps!
/John

John Curran