[arin-ppml] Accusation of fundamental conflict of interest/ IP address policy pitched directly to ICANN

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Fri Apr 29 16:33:15 EDT 2011

I don't see anything here that is a formal ICANN policy proposal.  I
see a suggestion from what would be best described as a "crank" of
a proposal to privatize IP addressing.  Any large organization gets
dozens of "crank" mails a year.  Are you implying ICANN is not capable
of handling such correspondence and is actually giving credibility to
this crank?  Because I don't see that.

Ted