[arin-ppml] Do we have a fundamental conflict in the regional goalsfor number resource management?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Apr 29 12:36:16 EDT 2011

On Apr 29, 2011, at 12:27 PM, Mike Burns wrote:

> I think the Venn diagram of goals does intersect between those under agreement  and those not under agreement in the area of needs justification.
>
> Eliminating justification for all would have the following advantages to both sets of address holders.

Mike, you don't need to repeat the benefits you perceive
that change on each email you send.

Regarding a potential intersection in goals when removing
needs justification, that would certainly meet the consist
administration but that would discard the traditional number
resource management goals of conservation and aggregation,
correct?  Are you trying to say that a solution which meets
consistent administration but ignores the other goals is best
in your view?

/John

John Curran
President and CEO