[arin-ppml] Staff proposing policy.

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Apr 28 11:55:48 EDT 2011

To my mind the staff already has a vehicle to initiate policy - we the members.

I would see no problem with staff openly explaining a problem on PPML and also suggesting a policy (change) to resolve the problem.  If it was a reasonable idea at all I am sure one of the community members would pick up that ball and run with it.

Kevin