[arin-ppml] Microsoft receives court approval for transfer as agreed with ARIN

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Apr 28 00:46:24 EDT 2011

On Apr 28, 2011, at 12:00 AM, Michel Py wrote:

> Don't expect it to be the case next time either. The current policies
> are not palatable to many of the legacy holders.

If more than a handful actually feel that way to the point of participating,
then the policies are easily enough to change.  We have even made it so that
remote participants in the Public Policy meetings can readily ask questions
and be counted in the show of support for a given draft policy.

FYI,
/John

John Curran
President and CEO