[arin-ppml] [arin-council] AC Role in Petitions

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 13:19:53 EDT 2011

Joe I have one more thought for you.  I have never considered weighing in to
be counted for a petition because I don't feel that it's my place to do
that. I have a huge say in the process already and I don't feel it's
appropriate for me to also petition.  I know that others on the AC feel that
way and perhaps that's why we haven't had a problem in the past.

Further, we were told that the new PDP would have this change but some of us
felt that we needed to make the change sooner and so we also made the
standing rule in the interim.

Thanks!
----Cathy