[arin-ppml] ARIN / Microsoft press release regarding IP address Transfers

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Sat Apr 16 15:10:04 EDT 2011

On Apr 16, 2011, at 11:13 AM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

> Yes; comments approved for release by the customer.

And so the open and transparent IPv4 transfer market opens.

We can't even tell what policies ARIN is following in thus case, never mind whether or not they were/are being followed. How can we possibly then know what policy changes might be warranted?

And how does the process abd outcome of this transfer guide the behavior of future market participants?

Matthew Kaufman

(Sent from my iPhone)