[arin-ppml] ARIN / Microsoft press release regarding IP address Transfers

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Sat Apr 16 12:43:57 EDT 2011

On 4/16/2011 7:14 AM, John Curran wrote:

>    I will not comment on matters specific to any particular customer's request,

And yet that is *exactly* what the press release was. Comments on
matters specific to a particular transfer.

Comments that are self-contradictory, I might add, at least without
further clarification. Particularly around whether or not the recipient
will be signing the RSA and whether or not the transfer is of a single
aggregate, both of which are required by the policy alluded to but which
are seriously in question.

Matthew Kaufman