[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-139 No reassignment without network service

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Fri Apr 8 15:56:37 EDT 2011

On Apr 8, 2011, at 12:49 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> In general, I don't want to explicitly require or prohibit anything beyond the provision of
> address space without the provision of network services.

I think you mean "provision of address space without the provision of network services that use those addresses".

Plus an exception that allows address space to *continue* to be provided for some time *after* network services that use those addresses are no longer provided.

And then I still think there's no solution to the low-bandwidth tunnel workaround. Which I think is just fine, personally.

Matthew Kaufman