[arin-ppml] I Oppose 2010-9: IPv6 for 6rd as written.

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Sep 25 21:55:51 EDT 2010

I would support that change and would support the idea of making
it at the AC level after the meeting before last call. I think it is minor
and in line with the original intent of the policy.

Not wild about moving away from nibble boundaries, but, this is one
case where I don't see much impact from the issue.

Owen