[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 122: Reserved Pool for Future Policy Development

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Fri Nov 19 19:27:05 EST 2010

On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM, Hannigan, Martin <marty at akamai.com> wrote:
> I agree. My date was deliberate though. I don't want to drag this out to
> Philly as we risk being exhausted by then.

Then don't. Close the window in August, well before Philly. Pick which
meeting you want to be the last chance for community consensus and
close the window just enough time later for a draft policy to have
gone through last call and ratification. Don't drag the deadline out
to the close of the following meeting.

Regards,
Bill

Falls Church, VA 22042-3004