[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - May 2010

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Thu May 27 15:52:35 EDT 2010

On 5/27/2010 12:39 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:

> as well. One of the things that I think provides an interesting and
> important distinction is that it is virtually impossible to do a show of
> hands on the mailing list and many mailing list comments fail
> to express support or opposition to the particular proposal.

Oh, I don't know about that, most comments do express support or
opposition - the problem is that it's buried and you have to read
the entire thread to figure it out.

Change that to "many mailing list comments fail to express support or
opposition to the particular proposal in an obvious, easy to find
sentence" and I'd agree. ;-)

Ted