[arin-ppml] Advisory Council Meeting Results - May 2010

Joe Maimon jmaimon at chl.com
Wed May 26 08:19:16 EDT 2010

Member Services wrote:

> The AC abandoned Proposal 112 "Utilization of 10.4.2 resources only via
> explicit policy" due to the proposed added restrictions to be placed
> upon the resource allocation process. Additionally, there was not much
> support on the PPML.

Considering that adding restrictions on resource allocations from the
last /8 is the entire proposal, I read this statement as the AC saying
they abandoned the proposal because they personally did not support it.

Would that be correct? I would appreciate any clarification that could
be made available.

Thanks,

Joe