[arin-ppml] Use of "reserved" address space.

michael.dillon at bt.com michael.dillon at bt.com
Mon Jun 28 04:42:20 EDT 2010

> The transition only needs to be to dual stack at one end of the
> equation.
> Dual-stacking the content and servers can still be done in time.

First, I think that this is an overly simplistic view of the Internet.
Second, I think that transitioning the large centralised services over
to IPv6 will not, for the most part, be done using dual-stack.
More likely will be separate IPv6 server pools, and proxies which
allow IPv6 clients to access IPv4 servers. And 6to4, of course.

--Michael Dillon