[arin-ppml] Future pressures on the ARIN policy process (Was: Use of "reserved" address space)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sun Jul 4 13:21:39 EDT 2010

On Jul 4, 2010, at 11:28 AM, "William Herrin" <bill at herrin.us<mailto:bill at herrin.us>> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 4:18 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> wrote:
The deadline for question submission shall be extended briefly to allow more time for input.

Hi John,

What set of questions was asked last time?

Bill -

I don't have access to the list of questions in my
present location, but I recommend that you submit
any and all questions of interest to the NomCom
since appearance on past nominee questionnaires
does not insure appearance on this years form...

How many orgs voted in the last election?

From <https://www.arin.net/announcements/2009/20091105.html:> https://www.arin.net/announcements/2009/20091105.html:

478 unique member organizations cast a ballot in the Board of Trustees election.
468 unique member organizations cast a ballot in the Advisory Council election.
492 unique member organizations cast a ballot in either the Board of Trustees or Advisory Council election.

I hope you find this information useful,

/John

John Curran

President and CEO

ARIN