[arin-ppml] Draft Policy 2010-2: /24 End User Minimum Assignment Unit - Correct Title

Jim McBurnett jim at tgasolutions.com
Fri Jan 29 11:39:03 EST 2010

James,
You are correct... BUT IIRC--
ARIN now requires copies of the ISP contracts...
So that mitigates the issue of never Multihoming and getting IP space..
And the MH status is all the justification for a /24 by ARIN..
My statement should have read--- Without multihoming many of these users could not justify /24.

Back when the /24 justification requirement was put into play, I was an advocate for this on this list..

Thanks!
Jim