[arin-ppml] Consumer trial activities with IPv6

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Jan 27 16:48:56 EST 2010

FYI - It's particularly important for the PPML community to be aware of
consumer deployments of IPv6, as consumers might not be directly
represented on this list. :-)

I forward this for your consideration to the extent relevant to IPv6
Internet number policy formation.

/John

John Curran
President and CEO