[arin-ppml] Mail postings from Joe Baptista held pending AUP Committee review

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Jan 16 10:55:30 EST 2010

Joe -

  You are correct; your email postings to PPML are being held pending review
  by the AUP Committee because of complaints of violation.

  Please do not circumvent this by posting under alternative fictitious names,
   as this is also specifically prohibited by the AUP.

  You are welcome to send any materials for the AUP Committee to consider
   to myself <jcurran at arin.net<mailto:jcurran at arin.net>> or to Scott Bradner <sob at sobco.com<mailto:sob at sobco.com>> (who
   is the chair of the 2010 AUP Committee).

/John

John Curran
President and CEO
ARIN