[arin-ppml] Policy Proposal 108: Eliminate the term license inthe NRPM

Jon Radel jradel at vantage.com
Fri Feb 12 17:45:10 EST 2010

Milton L Mueller wrote:
> [...]
And I believe that Michael was merely objecting to the use of a US
"public policy tradition" as justification for (or against) ARIN policy
and suggesting that the Canadians should be allowed to take their
marbles (or virtual, non-property rights to use "their" marbles) home
and apply their own public policy traditions, were we to go down that
road.  But northern humor can be subtle, and I might have missed the
whole and entire point. ;-)

--Jon Radel