[arin-ppml] IPv6 Non-connected networks

cja@daydream.com packetgrrl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 14:45:54 EST 2010

Actually it wasn't a policy mistake.  There had been a trial with subnets of
"class A"s.  They seemed to work but our network reached out to lots and
lots more destinations by the sheer volume of our customers.  So we had to
pretty much fix the problem at thousands of little end sites.  Also we had
no control over (and neither does ARIN) the filtering policies of large
ISPs.