[arin-ppml] *Spam?* Re: Discussion Petition of ARIN-prop-125 Efficient Utilization of IPv4 Requires Dual-Stack

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Thu Dec 30 10:52:21 EST 2010

Umm, If you say that the only way I can have any IPv4 is if I have working IPv6 seems to be an attempt to force me to adopt IPv6.

What are you going to do about the multitude of networks that have no access to native IPv6?  Yes there are areas in the country where no backbone provider offers IPv6.  Tunneling is not a good solution for production services.

Kevin