[arin-ppml] ARIN-prop-124: Clarification of Section 4.2.4.4 - revised

Scott Leibrand scottleibrand at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 13:05:09 EST 2010

On Dec 13, 2010, at 9:52 AM, "Hannigan, Martin" <marty at akamai.com> wrote:

> On 12/13/10 12:39 PM, "Scott Leibrand" <scottleibrand at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have no problem with this revised text.
>>

> Scott,
>
> Is that support or not?

Not sure yet. I will probably support a recommendation to ARIN staff that they interpret existing policy in a manner consistent with this clarification. I'm not sure if I would support an emergency PDP recommendation, but at the moment I have no reason to oppose it.

I'm still hoping to hear some additional input from folks that haven't posted yet, which could persuade me one way or the other.

Scott