[arin-ppml] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

Gary Giesen ggiesen at akn.ca
Mon Apr 26 02:24:29 EDT 2010

An IPv6 /32 also doesn't cost anything if you have a /20 or larger v4
allocation. If you have an X-Small (smaller than /20), it's only an extra
$1250/year. Pretty small potatoes. By the time you *need* IPv6, it will just
be the cost of doing business, and will be pretty easy to justify it (pretty
hard to be an ISP without it).

GG