[arin-ppml] ULA-C

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Thu Apr 1 15:05:03 EDT 2010

    Alain> The IPv4 parallel to draw is not with RFC1918 (it is
    Alain> meaningless to advertize net10 because it is not unique), but
    Alain> with long prefixes in IPv4.  How many /24s in your routing
    Alain> table? Or longer?

So what?
Show me the IETF or ARIN or RIPE or ... policy that says that they
shouldn't be announced?

(I'm irked when I see /24s without covering aggregate announcements, and
I could, I'd filter them, and I have done so when I had such powers)

] mcr at sandelman.ottawa.on.ca http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/ |device driver[
	               then sign the petition.