[arin-ppml] IP Address Block Clean up

Azinger, Marla marla.azinger at frontiercorp.com
Mon Sep 14 17:28:01 EDT 2009

I agree.  That would be one of the points from the rest of the email string thats missing from the clip here.  Discussion, analysis and review is needed.  Who knows after its all reviewed, analyzed and processed, the topic could be abandoned and filed away with the reasons why.  But if we dont look at it, that would be slightly ignorant when some folks of the community are already asking for this to be looked at.  And the points you've both made are ones that should be included in discussion.

I wouldnt want to speed or push this topic through anything either.  Its a complex topic. But as Chris stated "What does help is following the proper process for ARIN policies or suggestions."

Cheers
Marla