[arin-ppml] Proposal 99 -- IPv4 multihomed end-user minimum to /24

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Tue Oct 27 10:34:05 EDT 2009

> I think if Owen simply changes the title from:
>
> Policy Proposal Name: /24 End User Minimum Allocation Unit

> Policy Proposal Name: /24 End User Minimum Assignment
>
> it should put the entire text once again into consistent usage,
> right?  At that point, the change would refer entirely to the end site
> assignments, not to ISP/LIR allocations.
>
> Matt

I can do that.  The proposal does refer entirely to end-user
assignments,
and, the title used the term End User to specify, but, while we talk
about
assignments, we still (strangely) often use the term "Minimum Allocation
Unit" to define the smallest assignment which can be made.

However, in the interest of clarity, I will update the title prior to
submitting
it to the next step.

Thanks,

Owen